PC Suite software are developed by the mobile phone manufacturers to connect handsets with PC and manage phone direct from larger scree. There is an issue with PC suit that if you change your handset with any other brand, the PC Suite becomes useless, because you’ll have to install the other one.
Today I am going to share a great idea with you, as you’ll learn how to connect smartphone with PC without PC Suite.
What to do?
You only have to do is to download a very handy software and install it on your PC/laptop and your Android device. That’s all; you don’t have to use any kind of cables or other connecting equipment. This is all done over the air. The software I am talking about is called AirDroid.
It makes your multi-screen life easier and more focused by helping you access and manage your phone from any computer, anywhere. You can send SMS, view app notifications, transfer files and fully control your phone on computer with AirDroid.
With AirDroid Windows/Mac, Android notifications, new SMS, incoming call alerts will be automatically displayed on your computer. And you can even control your Android and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line.
Note: AirDroid is an Android App and it does not work on iPhone or Windows phone.
Better focused – The Calls, SMS and the app notifications display on a larger computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped – Type with full physical keyboard and control with mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipment, better life.
Better connected – AirMirror, a brand new way of interacting between PC/Mac and your Android. Your Android is right on your computer, right now.
How to use?
- To start using AirDroid, you need to install AirDroid on your Android device. Download AirDroid from Play Store or download AirDroidApk.
- Open AirDroid app on your Android device. You’ll find two web addresses, a QR Code button and several icons of features.
- Tap the account icon to sign in with your AirDroid account or signup to create your account.
- Download AirDroid Windows or AirDroid Mac and install it to your computer,
- Sign in with AirDroid account and you’ll connect to your Android device instantly.
AirDroid Web is another useful utility that allows you to access and manage your Android on a web browser, without a cable, all over the air. You can build a connection over-the-air between AirDroid Web and your Android device by one of the following ways:
1) Using AirDroid account
- Open a supported web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE) on computer and visit AirDroid website.
- Sign in with AirDroid account (the same AirDroid account signed in on AirDroid Android app first).
- You are connected to your Android device instantly.
2) Using QR code
- Open a supported web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE) on computer and visit AirDroid website web.airdroid.com,
- You will notice a QR code on web page.
- Go to AirDroid on your Android device and tap the QR Code button.
- Point your Android device’s camera at the QR code on the web page to scan it.
- You are now signed in.
3) Using Lite Mode
If your Android device and computer are on the same WiFi network, you may use Lite mode. Lite mode allows you to connect your Android devices directly, without passing through the AirDroid web servers. Although some of the AirDroid web features are missing in Lite Mode but it is more secure and more private.
- Open a supported web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE) on computer, enter the IP address visible on your smartphone.
- Your Android device will instantly get a connection request, tap Accept and get sign in.
- Download AirDroid for Windows
- Download AirDroid for MacOS
- Download AirDroid from Play Store
- Download AirDroid APK
Enjoy your Android on larger display. Post your comments in the comment box below.