Daewoo Cab is the new member of the famous Daewoo family; well known for its bus service. The service was introduced to facilitate Daewoo customers offering pick and drop service from their homes to Daewoo bus terminals and vice versa.
In its initial setup the Daewoo Cab service was offered through the Daewoo helpline number (111-323-966) but the company has now launched its Mobile App for Android and iOS Users.
This App will surely help passengers to book a cab for pick and drop to the station. The Daewoo Cab transformed itself keeping in view the success story of international services like Uber and Careem.
The theme behind Daewoo Cab is evident – just to provide a safe, convenient and affordable local transport service to the Daewoo customers so that instead of relying on other companies, the passengers use Daewoo’s own App based taxi service to reach bus stops.
Daewoo has its own fleet of cars and fully trained drivers. Although they operate just as Careem and Uber to reach any of passenger’s destinations but they don’t charge on the basis of peak time tariffs.
Daewoo Cab started its journey from Lahore and now it covers 10 cities across Pakistan:
Daewoo App Features
- The bookings can be done for anytime.
- After booking, the name of the driver and the cab registration # will be sent to you to make sure you get into the right cab.
- Cash payments at the end of the ride. Currently the driver will take the cash from you at the end of the ride.
- The app will show you the current and the previous trips you have taken.
- You can even use the app to give a rating to the car/ride or the driver.
How Daewoo App Works