Easypaisa, the pioneer in mobile money services in Pakistan, is the largest service provider in the country at the moment and the third largest in the world, catering to 6 million customers every month. It currently has over 40,000 agents in 750 cities and towns across Pakistan.
The brand is well known for its exclusive and innovative products like Mobile Account, Easypay, Bill Payment, Bank Transfer, ATM Card and many more.
Easypaisa has now introduced another innovative product – Easypaisa Virtual Debit Card. The card can be created by Easypaisa Mobile App in a few simple steps enabling customers to pay online – an awesome service for online shopping.
This Easypaisa Virtual Debit Card can be used for any sort of transaction online or offline (where physical cards are not required for swiping) and payment will be made from your Easypaisa account.
The card is absolutely free to create and use online. Moreover, you have total control on your card by setting transaction limit, expiry date and even pause/delete your card.
Easypaisa has made the new product immensely useful; check its salient features below:
- You can create your own virtual debit card within 10 seconds
- You can set your own expiry date and spending limit
- You can create unlimited number of cards (maximum two at a time) with different expiry dates and spending limits
- You can pause a card, i.e. to freeze it temporarily
- You can delete any card within 2 seconds
- There are no charges for creating a card, you will be charged from your Easypaisa account only when you will use the card for any payments online
- There are no fees for creating a card, deleting it or keeping it active
- You will be charged only when there will be a payment made online
- Easypaisa says that they won’t charge currency exchange fee (usually 2.5 to 3.5%)
How to Get Easypaisa Virtual Debit Card
In order to get your hands to the Easypaisa Virtual Debit Card, you must have an Easypaisa account that can be opened at any of the Easypaisa Shop easily.
1. Launch the Easypaisa App and the home screen will welcome you with many of the options; at the bottom right you’ll have a ‘Virtual Card’ button, tap on it.
2. On next screen tap on “Create Another Card” option.
3. On next screen, select validity period of your new card and tap “”Next” button.
4. On next screen, select monthly spending limit of this card and tap “Create” button.
5. That’s all, your Easypaisa Virtual Debit Card is ready to use for online payment. You can flip the card to see CCV code.