Faisal Movers, a private bus service owned by the Khawaja group of companies, is all set to launch its Business-Class bus service on the Lahore-Islamabad route. The company faces a lot of competition, since a number of other companies have already launched their private bus services on this route.
The transport company is hopeful to improve its standards of service delivery as well as cater to the increasing demands of passengers along this popular route.
As of now, the complete specifications of the Premium Bus Service have not been revealed. However, some of the features offered by Faisal Movers include:
- Comfortable Sofa Seats
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Video on Demand System
- Phone Charging Facility
History of Faisal Movers
Faisal Movers, an intercity bus service, was incorporated in 1994. The bus service covers major cities such as Lahore, Islamabad/Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Murree and more. The company claims that it is offering its services at lower fares as compared to its competitors.
Here is an overview of company’s history and expansion over the years:
- 1995: Commenced transportation business.
- 2003: Express Bus Service started on Sargodha – Multan itinerary.
- 2004: Multan – Rawalpindi route started in January which was followed by CSD terminal at Multan Cantonment during the month of March.
- 2005: Computerized Ticketing was launched for passengers.
- 2006: New destinations D.G Khan and Bahawalpur, were added to served the passengers from Southern Punjab. Inauguration of Murree Terminal.
- 2007: Online Booking was started to facilitate passengers. Expansion in the fleet by inducting New Daewoo Buses.
- 2008: Multan – Okara – Lahore route was commenced by inaugurating a new terminal at Okara Cantonment.