JazzCash, one of the largest mobile money service in Pakistan, has introduced JazzCash Visa Debit Card to expand its digital financial services reaching out to more customers. Not to mention that JazzCash has already introduced a number basic financial services such as Money Deposits, Money Transfer, Bill Payments, Mobile Top-Ups, Savings, Insurance and Payments for a variety of services.
The JazzCash Visa Debit Card aims to provide all JazzCash services readily available for their Mobile Account customers. The Card gets linked to customers’ Mobile Account and will bring convenience to millions of JazzCash Mobile Account holders enabling them to use ATMs and make purchases at more than 49,000 merchants across Pakistan that accept Visa cards.
Speaking on the occasion, Aniqa Afzal Sandhu, Chief Digital & Financial Services Officer – Jazz, said:
“As a leading provider of Digital Financial Services, at JazzCash we realize the importance of enabling retail purchase transactions and with the launch of Visa Debit Card we have taken a major step in this direction.”
Kamil Khan, Visa Country Head for Pakistan and Afghanistan, said on the occasion:
“This is an exciting one of a kind partnership for Visa in Pakistan where customer’s debit card will be linked to their Mobile Wallet and we are pleased to partner with JazzCash to enable this. This is the latest in our efforts to bring more Pakistanis into the financial mainstream, a move we believe enhances the welfare of individuals, merchants, and the economy as a whole.”
JazzCash Visa Debit Card – Features
- No monthly or annual fee
- Accepted at over 49,000 Retail and Online Merchants
- Cash withdrawal at over 12,000 ATMs across Pakistan
- Instant purchase and activation
- Instant card blocking on loss of card
- Cash withdrawal of up to Rs. 20,000 per day
- Shopping of up to Rs. 40,000 per day (no charges)
- Free SMS alerts on every transaction
- 24 x 7 Helpline (4444 for Jazz/Warid customers or UAN 111-124-444 With Area Code)
How to Get JazzCash Visa Debit Card
JazzCash Visa Debit Cards are currently available at all Jazz Experience Centres nationwide for a nominal fee of PKR 200. However JazzCash is looking forward to make Debit Cards available at more distribution points in coming days.
To get this debit card, customers will need to have a JazzCash Mobile Account. If you are a Jazz/Warid subscriber, simply dial *786# to register free of cost and become the JazzCash Mobile Account holder.
However other network subscribers are to get biometric verification at any of the Jazz Experience Centres to get registered for JazzCash Mobile Account.
How to Use JazzCash Visa Debit Card
To Withdraw Cash at any ATM: Activate your Visa Debit Card by creating your ATM PIN by dialing *786*6*4# (for Jazz/Warid subscribers) or by using JazzCash Mobile App (for all subscribers)
To Swipe Your Card at Retail Merchants: Activate your Visa Debit Card for shopping at Retail by calling helpline or just perform one cash withdrawal from any ATM for automatic activation
To Complete Payment at Online Merchants: You can activate your Visa Debit Card for an Online shopping session by calling helpline. Be noted that JazzCash Visa Debit Card cannot be used at International Merchants.
Cash Withdrawal Charges at ATM
Funds can be withdrawn from any 1-Link or MNET ATM across Pakistan. Same charges will be applicable irrespective of which bank funds are withdrawn from.
|Amount (PKR)||Charges (PKR)|
|500 to 1,000||20|
|1,500 to 2,500||30|
|3,000 to 4,000||50|
|4,500 to 6,000||60|
|6,500 to 8,000||80|
|8,500 to 10,000||100|
|10,500 to 13,000||120|
|13,500 to 16,000||130|
|16,500 to 20,000||150|
Free JazzCash Visa Debit Card Offer
JazzCash brings you an exciting new opportunity to get a JazzCash Visa Debit Card for ABSOLUTELY FREE!
To benefit from this offer, order your JazzCash Visa Debit Card by 31 st December 2018 and do any transaction from the card till 31 st January 2019, and get Rs. 599 card fee back in your JazzCash Mobile Account. Fee will be credited into Mobile Account within 5 working days of your first transaction date.
Free Card – Terms and Conditions
- Customers shall be eligible for card fee cashback after first transaction
- First transaction will include cash withdrawal, shopping from card or online payment from card
- Customers who order their card are eligible for Rs. 599 card fee back only if they conduct their first transaction using the card in the month following their order. For example, customers who order cards in November 2018 need to conduct transaction till 31st December 2018. Customers who order cards in December 2018 need to conduct transaction till 31st January 2019.
- Fee will be credited into customer’s Mobile Account within 5 working days of their first transaction date from card
- This is a limited time offer and can be withdrawn or changed by JazzCash at any time without prior notice
- The final decision for customer cashback eligibility will rest with JazzCash
- There is no limit on the amount of the first transaction to become eligible for a fee cashback in this campaign
- Only customers who previously had no JazzCash Visa Debit Card issued to them are eligible for this offer upon ordering a card
- Customers who have ordered a new card after Lost/Stolen of their previous card are not eligible for this offer
- Customers who have the old card and have applied for the newly introduced EMV JazzCash Debit Card are not eligible for this offer