Jazz, Pakistan’s largest data network, has revised rates of Jazz 4G Packages for Mobile Broadband offering 50% more volume on the same price. With this all existing monthly subscribers can enjoy more volume without any extra charges.
Moreover, Jazz announces 36 GB of 3G/ 4G data absolutely free for their new Mobile Broadband subscribers.
Jazz 4G Packages for Mobile Broadband
Here are the details of updated Jazz 4G packages for Mobile Broadband users:
|Packages||Old Volume||New Volume||Price||Subscription Code||Un-Subscription Code||Validity|
|Monthly Internet Basic||10 GB||15 GB||Rs. 1000||*117*71#||*117*71*4#||30 Days|
|Monthly Internet Regular||24 GB||36 GB||Rs. 1500||*117*73#||*117*73*4#||30 Days|
|Monthly Internet Heavy||50 GB||75 GB||Rs. 2500||*117*74#||*117*74*4#||30 Days|
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are inclusive of applicable taxes.
- Pay as you go is not available on MBB bundles once package expires.
- MBB internet bundles will be auto-subscribed.
- These bundles are also available on Data SIM.
- Internet offers can be subscribed and consumed in 2G, 3G and LTE networks.
- To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial bundle status codes for FREE.
- Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors like device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 3G site etc.
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies on recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan and KPK
- Service charges of 5.11% and operational fee of 5.11% apply on recharge and 17% FED applies on usage in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- 2.14% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, , AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA