Jazz, Pakistan’s number 1 digital company propelled by a strong and illustrious legacy of enablement and fortified by the best 4G spectrum, the company’s promise for a digital Pakistan is even closer to fulfilment as it launched the new identity “Pakistan Ka Tez Tareen aur Behtereen Data Network” today.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Aamir Ibrahim, CEO Jazz Pakistan said, “14th August serves as a reminder of our resolve to make our nation the greatest. We blaze ahead, empowering the country; city by city, village by village with our revolutionary data network.
Our ambition is clear: embolden Pakistanis to challenge and overcome the impossible, open the doors to unlimited opportunities and ultimately success for themselves and Pakistan.”
Asif Aziz, Jazz’s Chief Commercial Officer said, “Jazz is committed to a Digital Pakistan agenda. The acceleration, speed and velocity of our 3G+4G network will help us achieve our dreams.”
As a customer-obsessed company, Jazz is providing the best possible experience to over 53 million Pakistanis as their preferred network. The purchase of additional spectrum and the subsequent addition of 4G services and best internet deals will usher the telecom services in a new era.
Jazz Tez Tareen aur Behtreen Internet Deals
Terms & Conditions
- Aforementioned offers are available on prepaid only. Dial *443# to subscribe to any postpaid internet offers.
- Prices are inclusive of applicable taxes (where applicable)
- Internet offers can be subscribed and consumed in 2G, 3G and 4G networks. These can be consumed at 4G or 3G speeds, (if available) and at best possible speed within 2G network
- Overage of Rs. 1/MB applies for these offer
- To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial bundle status codes for FREE
- Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors like device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 3G/ LTE site etc
- Offered internet bundles will not auto-subscribe. Bundles need to be subscribed again upon expiry
- If you are not subscribed to any bundle, you will be charged according to base rate i.e. PKR 3.59/ MB. Charging pulse will be 512 KB
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 – PTA