Telenor Pakistan is the pioneer to introduce mobile payment service in Pakistan, naming their brand Telenor EasyPaisa. Although similar services started by all the cellular operators but EasyPaisa still leads the market.
Telenor Easypay NFC Payment is another first in Pakistan from Telenor that lets you pay on any enabled outlet from your mobile account by just touching your smartphone with any NFC enabled machine.
It’s almost a year long story that the Telenor Easypay started its journey in Pakistan but it is not still widely available on shopping outlets, especially in the retail sector.
According to Telenor officials, since the retail footprint is vast in Pakistan therefore, the mass availability will require some time. Also, Telenor wanted to ensure in the pilot stage for getting rid of all the bugs.
How to activate Telenor Easypay
- You must be a Telenor customer
- You must have a Telenor EasyPaisa Mobile Account (of course with sufficient balance)
- Get NFC Tag from Telenor (call 3737 from your Telenor SIM or send “EP” to 422 through SMS)
- The NFC tag on your phone is well integrated with your EasyPaisa mobile account, and everything is managed at the backend.
How to spend
- You must be on an outlet that has partnered with Telenor (find an NFC enabled machine)
- Just touch your NFC tag, on the back of your phone, with the device
- Enter your code when the app inside your phone responds to that tag
- Watch the video below for better understanding.
Use Comment Box below to share your views or Contact us otherwise.
Curtsy: More News