Mistore.pk is the home of Xiaomi devices in Pakistan. The success of Mistore.pk is one of the record-breaking achievements, reflecting the rapidly increasing conquests of Xiaomi in Pakistan. It promises to further strengthen and prevail in the market with its diverse approach and arrival of new Mi products.
Mistore.pk is on a spree of launches and is bringing you more products than ever. Smart Link Technologies – the leading distributor of Xiaomi in Pakistan – is going an extra mile to bring more for everyone.
The duo of Mistore.pk and Smart Link Technologies is all set to lead the debuts of the newly launched Xiaomi smartphones at an affordable price range:
- Redmi 6 has a 5.45-inch 18:9 display with a screen-to-body ratio of 80.5% and has a 12MP + 5MP dual camera setup. The 5MP front camera supports Xiaomi’s AI Portrait mode, which renders a realistic bokeh effect with a single lens. It is available in three colors: Grey, Blue, and Black.
- Redmi 6A adopts the same body and screen as Redmi 6. It has a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera—both capable of using Xiaomi’s AI Portrait mode. MIUI has also been optimized for Redmi 6A, reducing system apps’ memory usage by nearly 30%. It is available in two colors: Black and Grey.
- Mi 8 features a four-sided curved glass back panel, an aviation-grade aluminum frame, and a 2.5D glass screen. It sports a 6.21-inch FHD+ Samsung-made AMOLED full-screen display with an 18.7:9 aspect ratio and 86.68% screen-to-body ratio. It is available in Black color only.
- Mi A2 is the next generation Android One handset from Xiaomi. It comes with 5.99” display with 18:9 full HD resolution. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor and sports dual rear camera setup with a combination of 20MP+12MP sensors. It is available in three colors: Gold, Blue, and Black.
- Mi A2 Lite runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with a 5.84” FHD notched display. It has a 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera with 1.25um pixels and a 4000mAh battery capacity. It is available in three colors: Gold, Blue, and Black.
- Mi Band 3 has a large OLED touchscreen display in addition to a physical button for easy control. The Mi Band 3 is an all-around upgrade on Xiaomi’s wildly popular fitness tracker, complete with a more comfortable and secure wristband, along with a 20-day battery life and 50-meter water resistance. It is available in Black color only.
- Mi wireless Charger was initially launched as a supporting device, charging Mi Mix 2s within 3 hours. It is now compatible with multiple brands and supports Quick Charge 2.0. It is available in White color only.