The government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) has introduced the KPK Citizen Portal App to enable common citizens of the province to register their grievances about numerous sectors of service delivery. It is really a revolutionary step and remarkable initiative towards creating approachable governance in the province.
The KPK Citizen Portal App is an android based application developed to ensure good governance and to get a protected, just and flourishing society. Every individual of the KPK province can register complaint right from one’s smartphone.
How it works?
Individuals will first need to download the app to register complaints. These complaints will automatically be advanced to the concerned Deputy Commissioner for suitable educative actions. The complainants can upload picture, video or audio files in support of their complaints to guarantee appropriate action.
The government will be able to interact directly with the citizens to make routine and crisis announcements with the help of the KPK Citizen Portal App. Public polling is also highlighted to gather the apprehensions and predilections of the citizens at the actual time.
How to Register?
The registration procedure is kept really easy. You will have to follow the steps below to register yourself on the KPK Citizen Portal App:
- Download the app from Google Play Store.
- Run the app and tap the Register button.
- Enter the required information and complete details.
- After providing the complete information, you will receive a verification code on your cell phone to confirm your registration.
- You are successfully registered and ready to login by providing your necessary credentials.
- You can register your complaint on the Home Screen by selecting the appropriate category of your complaint.
- You can upload picture, video or audio files while registering a complaint.
- You can also view public poll or any announcement or any emergency information provided by the concerned authorities.
- You can also check the status of your registered complaints online.
The citizens will have to select the appropriate category of their complaints for faster processing. The listed categories are as under:
- Municipal Services
- ADP Scheme
- Land Revenue/Patwar Related
- Price Checking
- Illegal activities
- Test Complaint
The latest version of the app has the following new and improved features:
Forgot Password – This feature will send your username and password through SMS on your cell phone.
Message Box – This feature allows citizens to receive step by step messages and complete update when their complaint is being processed.
Notifications – Citizens now receive pop-up notifications when there is something new about their complaint or general communication from the Government.
Attach Media from Gallery – You can now attach audio, video or images from your phone gallery with each new complaint.
Profile Update – You can update your profile, change your District if you have moved, and update your email address or other information as and when required.
Use Comment Box below to share your views or Contact us otherwise.