Telenor Paksitan has joined hands together with iflix, an online video on demand service, to bring 3 months of free iflix services (worth Rs. 1,200) to all Telenor prepaid and postpaid customers.
The regional headquarters of iflix for Asia is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The site serves as a digital hosting and distribution platform for Western and Asian dramas obtained through partnerships with over 150 studios and content distributors globally.
Exclusive 1GB Data for iflix Services
A statement issued by Telenor Pakistan says that each iflix subscriber will be entitled to get an additional 1GB worth of data each month to stream and download on iflix exclusively, on top of their existing data allocation.
If you are a Telenor customer you may get the iflix subscription (a paid service) absolutely free for three months. Data usage, however, will be charged after 1GB complementary data limits offered by Telenor Pakistan.
- 3 Months Free trial exclusively for Telenor Users
- Thousands of TV shows, movies & more
- Access iflix on up to 5 devices
- Watch on two screens simultaneously
- Stream on your phone, laptop, tablet or TV
- You can even Download & watch offline
How to Subscribe Free iflix Services
- Make sure you are connected through your mobile data
- Download and open the iflix app or go to iflix.com
- Sign up and click on “Redeem Now” and you’re in!
- If you’re using data saver on Chrome, remember to turn it off to activate your account.
- Apple Devices: iPhone 4S above | iOS 8.0 above
- Android Devices: OS 4.4 and above
- PCs: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac: OSX an above
- Supported browsers: Chrome 40+, Firefox 36+, Safari 7+ and IE11.
It must be noted that iflix brings a complimentary one-month trial for new customers with full access to its service, features and content. However Telenor customers are entitled to enjoy iflix free of cost for three months.