Telenor Pakistan introduced EasyCard Offer back in 2015 following the footsteps of Ufone Super Card. The Telenor EasyCard offer brings a fixed amount of on-net and off-net talk time along with SMS and MBs of mobile internet for a specific period of time ranging from a week to a month.
All Telenor prepaid customers, including Talkshawk and Djuice subscribers, can use this offer. On-net minutes include both Telenor to Telenor and Telenor to PTCL calls nationwide.
The teleco requests their customers to recharge another EasyCard before the expiry date of the current card otherwise the unused freebies could be wasted. Telenor EasyCard offer ranges different prices and freebies.
How to Get Telenor EasyCard
If you are a Telenor prepaid customer, head on to the retailer and ask for a Telenor EasyCard, dial *555*<14 digit code found on the card># from your Telenor number.
As an alternate you make ask the retailer for “EasyCard recharge” (just like easyload), the retailer will subscribe this offer for you using your phone number.
Telenor EasyCard Packages
Telenor has introduced new packages for their customers. Here is the complete list of EasyCard packages along with the freebies offered:
|EasyCard Offer||EasyCard Plus Offer||EasyCard Weekly|
|Validity||30 days||30 days||7 days|
|Price||Rs. 350||Rs. 600||Rs. 170|
Terms and Conditions
- Each re-subscription will enhance the validity by up to the duration of the selected offer, from the time the offer is re-subscribed.
- These offers can be re-subscribed, with each subsequent re-subscription adding to the previous resources.
- Customers who take this offer shall have their existing recharge validity enhanced up to a maximum of 90 days.
- Telenor Talkshawk reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
- Offer mechanics and price are subject to change at any time.