The augmented use of mobile phones has led to an annoying situation at times when anonymous callers may ring your bell and you don’t have any clue who is on the other end. Ufone, one of the popular cellular services in Pakistan, has come up with an easy solution by introducing an innovative wireless caller identification service – Ufone Caller Check.
The Ufone customers who subscribe to the Ufone Caller Check service can identify the person on the other end calling their phone before answering the incoming call. The subscribers will receive a flash notification on their screen with the caller’s name preceding the call.
Ufone Caller Check Service
The advanced technology, identification of the anonymous callers is no more a headache. You may use smartphones apps like Truecaller to get the mission completed but may compromise your presence online. It is Ufone that has offered an affordable yet secure option to their customers to identify the unknown callers.
The Ufone Caller Check service utilizes its global database to identify caller ID (name) of incoming calls for its subscribers. Some of the highlights of the service are as below:
- No need to install any application on the handset
- Works on both smart and non-smart handsets
- No data or internet connection required
- Subscribers get a flash message on their screen before every incoming calls displaying name of the caller
How to Subscribe Ufone Caller Check Service
This unique service is available for both Prepaid and Postpaid Ufone customers. Just dial *406# from your Ufone SIM to subscribe to Ufone Caller Check service at minimal charges of Rs. 0.83+tax per day. However, postpaid customers will be charged at Rs. 25+tax per month.
How to Unsubscribe Ufone Caller Check Service
Service can be deactivate by sending an SMS “unsub” to 3404 or by dialling USSD *406# that offers an easy way to unsubscribe by pressing 2.
Terms & Conditions
- This service is available for both Prepaid and Postpaid customers
- Data used to display name is from global database and not from Ufone’s customer database
- Flash message display behavior depends on handset type and can vary accordingly
- User will be subscribed to service upon dialing USSD
- No information will be given in case incoming caller’s data is not available
- Service does not take data from users address book
- Data is not sourced from any Ufone database
- No information given to Ufone as operator by customer at any stage is used for functioning of this service
- User can change their number using the service
- Non-subscriber can have their details modified by calling Ufone helpline