Ufone, a subsidiary of PTCL, has launched another service offering their customers to be notified about any call missed by them due any reason. It is Ufone UNotifications – a one-step notification service which makes it easier for the user know about the recent call attempt, in case it fails, or help them communicate with others.
With UNotifications you get access to not only one but three services:
Emergency Missed Call Service
You now have the facility of sending a missed call to any local number of any network in Pakistan, even when you have no balance! All you need to do is make the call, and in the event of insufficient balance, a missed call will be sent to the number you call.
Tired of not being able to reach your friends, family, co-worker’s number? With UNotifications get an instant notification the moment they are available on network.
Call Back Reminder
Tired of missing out on important calls? Let UNotifications remember and remind you.
PKR 0.08/day including tax
- To subscribe SMS Sub to 3030
- To unsubscribe SMS Unsub to 3030
Terms & Conditions
- This service is available for all Ufone subscribers
- Maximum of 3 Emergency Missed Calls can be sent in a day
- The amount of Emergency Missed Calls which can be sent in a day may be changed without prior notice
- Ufone will not guarantee delivery of Emergency Missed Call in case of any technical difficulty or if the dialled number is powered off or is out of coverage
- Ufone will not guarantee delivery of Notify Services to off-net subscribers
- Call Back Reminders are not sent against missed calls which have been responded to via SMS and are generated after 60 mins if no contact is made