Zong, a China based telecom operator in Pakistan, having more than 26 million subscribers, is providing high speed 3G and 4G LTE services to its customers with a number of specially tailored Zong Internet Packages.
Zong brings these 4 amazing Mobile Internet Packages with multiple options ; you may choose any one of them that suits your data requirement. Remember Zong brings 2G/ 3G/ 4G services for their customers across Pakistan.
- Zong Daily Internet Package
- Zong Weekly Internet Package
- Zong Monthly Internet Package
- Zong Social Internet Bundle
Zong Internet Packages
To Activate: Zong customers dial *6464# for tariff activation menu
Data Usage Check: Subscribers to Zong Internet Packages dial *102# to check remaining data limit.
Out of Bundle Rate: Out of bundle rate is Re. 1/MB & will be charged as per the bundle expiry.
Default Usage Rate: If you use internet without subscribing to any data bundle, default rate of Rs.4+Tax/MB will be charged. The minimum Charging pulse of default usage is 1MB.
Following are the highlights of data packages offered by Zong to their prepaid customers only:
||Price (PKR)||Volume (MBs)||Validity (Days)|
|Zong Daily Internet Package||Daily Basic||15||100||1|
|Daily Data Max||35||500||1|
|Zong Weekly Internet Package||Weekly Premium||70||700||7|
|Zong Monthly Internet Package||Monthly Mini 150||50||150||30|
|Monthly Basic 500||150||500||30|
|Monthly Premium 2GB||300||2000||30|
|Monthly Premium 6GB||600||6000||30|
|Monthly Premium 10GB||1800||10000||30|
|Zong Social Internet Bundle||Social Pack (Facebook,WhatsApp,Twitter)||10||100||1|
|Classified Pack (Daraz,Lamudi,Kaymu,PakWheels & Carmudi)||5||50||1|
What is out-of-bundle rate?
If a user does not purchase an add-on after volume consumption of data bundle, he/she will be charged an out-of-bundle rate of Rs.1/MB till the validity of the bundle, instead of default rate of Rs.4/MB.
When will Notification Messages be sent?
For Daily & Hourly bundles, usage notification messages would be sent at: 80% utilization only. For Weekly & Monthly bundles Add On will be recommended at 80% & 100% utilization. Usage notification messages would be sent at: 20%, 50%, 80% & 100% utilization
How many times a bundle can be Re-subscribed?
All packages can be re-subscribed as many times a customer desires within the validity period, after reaching volume cap EXCEPT Daily Packages.
How will Auto-Renewal happen?
All packages are on auto-renewal meaning that auto-renewal will keep on happening until the customer does not have sufficient balance for 3 consecutive days. After 4 days of no balance, he will be unsubscribed.
When will the Default Package be charged?
Initially, when a user has not subscribed to any bundle, default rate of Rs4/MB will be charged. Default rate will be charged again after the expiry of data bundle, Add On and OOB rate validity
Can postpaid user subscribe the offers
Terms & Conditions
- Withholding tax of 14% applies on recharge/bill.
- 19.5% Sales Tax is applicable on usage in Punjab, KPK & Baluchistan.
- 19% Sales Tax is applicable in Sindh.
- 18.5% FED is applicable in rest of Pakistan and AJK.
- Data services are exempt in Punjab, Federal, AJK and Sindh up to 4 mbps.
- Data services are taxable in Sindh with speed greater than 4 mbps as well as in KPK and Baluchistan as per applicable rates.
- If you use internet without subscribing to any data bundle, default rate of Rs.18/MB will be charged.
- The minimum Charging pulse of default usage is 64 KB, which will be charged at Rs. 1.13